Equine Fusion All Terrain Ultra (Pair) : The Equine Fusion All-Terrain Ultra combines the best features of two earlier models in the Equine Fusion range. The All Terrain Ultra has the deeper, grippier sole tread of the All Terrain, with the front and back hoof strap closures of the Ultra.
The company were concerned that, owing to lower limb conformation, some horses and ponies move forward with a slight twisting of the hoof during contact with the ground. This obviously presents a challenge to hoof boot manufacturers since boots may swivel on the hoof even when the fit is correct. The All Terrain Ultra aims to address this issue and, from our observation, though this boot might be more difficult to put on than some other boots, is very secure on the hoof once properly fitted.
EASY TO USE: Equine Fusion All Terrain Ultra:
- Easy to open the shoe wide, and put the shoe on the hoof.
- Intuitive locking mechanism with two-band locking mechanism.
- Easy to take off.
- The upper part makes it adaptable for hoofs with odd shape, form or angles.
- The upper part consists of a two-band locking mechanism.
- Correct size and proper fit are very important, if not you may experience twisting.
- This model may be suitable for horses with a distinct natural twisting movement that can lead to twisting.
- The Slim series is designed for best fit on hind hooves due to narrow sole shape and a lower back part. (However, the Equine Fusion slim models may also be suitable for front hooves in many cases.)
- Due to the adaptable upper and the fastening system you can fasten the shoe tight around the hoof to stay on.
- The shoe can be used for turnout in paddock/fields.
- The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe, allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
- With the improved rubber sole the All Terrain provides the horse with more dampening and stability.
- Optimal break over.
- The same tested and well proven sole as the All Terrain.
- The upper part is soft and comfortable for the horse.
- Breathable material.
- Can be used if your horse is in a rehabilitation period or suffering from any lower limb/hoof problems such as laminitis, hoof sensitivity, abscesses etc.
- Stud kit All Terrain can be installed (optional to add dampening pads)
- Our unique tread design provides you with excellent grip.
- The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces.
10mm – 14mm depending on size
Thread element thickness
5mm – 7mm depending on size
Yes – Each side of the sole
Stud kit All Terrain sold separately
Two bands tightened
Yes – 40 in a protective bag
Available in Color
Yes – On the upper part