The Cavallo Trek is the latest offering from Cavallo and a development of the success of the Cavallo Simple and Sport hoof boots.
The Trek is sold as a single boot and the design is not handed. It is available in a Regular Sole (the same sole as the Simple Boot) and a Slim Sole (the same sole as the Sport Boot).
The Trek features a Pro Mesh moulded TPU Upper exclusive to Cavallo, with a honeycomb design that optimises strength and minimises weight. The Pro Mesh is highly flexible and includes a soft foam collar and patented RES replaceable velcro closure system.
* Simple to put on and remove, stays securely on the hoof
* Durable construction: rust proof metal, waterproof thread and high performance TPU outsole
* Absorbs shock and concussion
* All terrain
* Built-in drainage
* Fits left or right hoof, available individually
* Built-in sole relief takes pressure off sole, bars and frog
* Moulded-in TPU back flap for maximum bulb protection
A HANDY TIP...
One very good way to measure your horse for hoof boots is to brush hoof oil over the entire sole, wall and frog, then place the hoof down onto a piece of strong paper or card on a flat level surface. You will then have an imprint of the weight-bearing surface. Measure immediately or mark the outer limits as the oil will spread across the paper with time.