Designed with the aid of an Equine Podiatrist to balance moisture in the hoof, Hydrohoof allows the horn to absorb as much moisture as it needs but no more, thus avoiding the horn softening too much and becoming soggy.
It does not contain mineral oils, tar or turpentine and will not damage hoof material.
HydroHoof can be brushed onto the hoof to moisturise it in dry weather or to provide a barrier against wet environmental conditions to prevent excessive moisture uptake into the hoof causing it to soften too much.
Beeswax has been added to help prevent moisture loss from the hoof and bergamot oil conditions the hoof and helps protect it against bacteria and fungi.
- Bio active honey: for moisture regulation and antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Aloe Vera Gel: moisturising and and antibacterial- Sweet Almond Oil: moisturising and prevents excess moisture uptake/ loss from horn tissue
- Shea Butter: moisturising and UV protective elements.
- Water: to give a spreadable consistency
- Beeswax: provides a barrier to prevent moisture loss
- Ceteryl Alcohol: an emulsifier to keep oil ingredients mixed with water based ingredients
- Vitamin E: a preservative and hoof conditioner
- Bergamot: antibacterial/ antifungal and used to improve hoof/ nail condition