SIZE 3 REGULAR IN BLACK OUT OF STOCK
The Cavallo Trek is the latest offering from Cavallo and a development of the success of the Cavallo Simple and Sport hoof boots.
The Trek is sold as a single boot and the design is not handed. It is available in the same Regular or Slim Sole as the Simple and Sport. The Slim version is 6mm / 1/4 in. narrower in width than length.
The Trek features a Pro Mesh moulded TPU Upper exclusive to Cavallo, with a honeycomb design that optimises strength and minimises weight. The Pro Mesh is highly flexible and includes a soft foam collar and patented RES replaceable velcro closure system.
The Cavallo Trek is a multi-purpose hoof boot, excellent for:
* All-terrain protection for the barefoot horse
* Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity. Absorbs shock and concussion
* Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
* Healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction leading to increased blood circulation
* Protection during trailering / breeding
* Your peace of mind: take on rides as a 'spare tyre'
Great price and all these benefits too:
* Built-in drainage
* Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!); stays securely on the hoof
* Fits left or right hoof; available individually
* Shaped for natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
* Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro closures
* Moulded TPU back flap for maximum bulb protection and abrasion resistance
* Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
* Foam-filled soft collar
* Built-in sole relief
* Available in Regular or Slim Sole (Slim sole is 6mm narrower in width than length)
A HANDY TIP...
One very good way to measure your horse for hoof boots is to brush hoof oil over the entire sole, wall and frog, then place the hoof down onto a piece of strong paper or card on a flat level surface. You will then have an imprint of the weight-bearing surface. Measure immediately or mark the outer limits as the oil will spread across the paper with time.
| || |